Hello all, I'm am going to be in vermont the 2nd week of may and i was hoping to do some fishing while i'm out there. I currently live in colorado so i know nothing of fishing these nor east waters. I hear that there are some brookie streams but i'm still not sure what's to fare. If anyone could point me in the right direction i would be very grateful. I also am very interested in catching a Landlock salmon but this may not be the right time of year. If anyone can tell me about hatches (i'm a flyfisherman) flies, places, rivers, lakes, ponds, that fit into what i'm looking for that would be awesome. also if i could find a place to do some good fishing it would be great to be close to a good watering hole and /or lodging. thank you all and if you ever need help planning a trip out west feel free to contact me. - fishyjoey

Posted Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:15 pm

lake champlain of course is always good from crown point north lake dunmore is where i bring alot of people for their first trip big rainbows lakers and salmon you timing is perfect the fish will still be up close to the top really good early and late in the day. contact me for more ideas where to stay i deal with a few places it depends where your business will be taking you

Posted Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Hello, I fish in a big lake and there has been landlocked salmon in the for twenty years, Now the problem is they never grow much why is that, The browns & rainbows Grow by the year,I just can not
figure this one out,

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:19 pm

VT Fish Finder

Social Links